airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Shameera Rathnayaka <shameerai...@gmail.com>
Subject Remove Run application option from XBaya
Date Thu, 09 Oct 2014 22:15:23 GMT
Hi Devs,

Now XBaya works out of the box, you can run simple application workflows to
complex workflows using Workflow interpreter. I think better we keep one
place to run the workflows . With this fix(AIRAVATA-1389
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AIRAVATA-1389>) it introduce a new
option to run simple application and it is a blocking call where the thread
wait until it gets the completed message and this call by pass the workflow
interpreter and directly call the orchestrator. Nadeem provided this patch
when the workflow interpreter is in unstable state. But with the latest
fixes workflow interpreter has come back to the field, so shall we remove
this option from XBaya GUI?

Thanks,
Shameera.

--