airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Shameera Rathnayaka <shameerai...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: xbaya-gui distribution?
Date Thu, 23 Oct 2014 20:13:34 GMT
Hi Yoshimoto,

I just try to build the latest trunk and i don't see any compilation error.
To narrow down the issue, I have few questions for you.
1. are you working on latest trunk or previous released version? if it is
trunk make sure you have latest revision. if it is previous version, which
version you are using?
2. Could you able to build the source code using "mvn clean install"
without any issue?
3. Did you run mvn eclispse:eclipse command before you open the project
from eclipse?

According to the error stack it seems eclipse project doesn't has all
required jar in class path."mvn eclipse:eclipse" will solve this issue but
to effect the changes, delete the airavata eclipse project and reopen the
source code as new project, in other ward reload the eclipse project. Now
try to run the XBaya class.

I am waiting for you answers to my above questions, please let me know if
you hit any issue down the path.

Thanks,
Shameera.

--