airavata-dev mailing list archives

From ishara premadasa <idpremad...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: xbaya-gui distribution?
Date Thu, 16 Oct 2014 12:19:36 GMT
Hi Kenneth,

I have attached a sample guide on how to run a simple workflow with
Airavata in the thread 'Unable to start Airavata after the source build' .
I think you can refer to that till the Quickstart tutorials are officially
online.

In order to answer you question, the XBaya GUI binary distribution is not
yet present in the trunk. Therefore at present XBaya GUI can't be started
by extracting XBaya GUI archive. Instead the GUI client is started by
directly running org.apache.airavata.xbaya.XBaya class through an IDE.

Hope this helps.

Thanks!
Ishara

--