airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Shahbaz Memon <m.me...@fz-juelich.de>
Subject Provider test cases?
Date Tue, 07 Oct 2014 13:09:11 GMT
Hi devs,

I am struggling with the BES provider integration in the master branch. Please could any one
from devs point me to the working provider test cases which cover both job submissions and
monitoring.

As I see the monitoring architecture is overhauled since I did the integration, I wonder if
there is documentation about the monitoring mechanism available online for provider integrators.

Thanks and Best Regards,

Shahbaz

Forschungszentrum Juelich GmbH
52425 Juelich