airavata-dev mailing list archives

From "Pamidighantam, Sudhakar V" <spami...@illinois.edu>
Subject RE: Separate Thrift services- Code restructure
Date Tue, 28 Oct 2014 21:04:09 GMT
I am starting to look at Airavata with a background of having used an old snapshot in paramchem
project.
Is there a place I can go to learn the current organization of the development.

Thanks,
Sudhakar.

From: Shameera Rathnayaka [mailto:shameerainfo@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 28, 2014 3:56 PM
To: dev
Subject: Re: Separate Thrift services- Code restructure

+1 for merging Workflow service with Orchestrator,
we are not get any advantage by keeping those two as separate services.

Thanks,
Shameera.

On Tue, Oct 28, 2014 at 4:35 PM, Raminderjeet Singh <raminderjsingh@gmail.com<mailto:raminderjsingh@gmail.com>>
wrote:
I need to move workflow sever/client out out API server to remove extra dependencies on workflow
model. I am going to move workflow server and client to orchestrator server and can get rid
of server part as next step.

Thanks
Raminder

On Tue, Oct 28, 2014 at 3:49 PM, Suresh Marru <smarru@apache.org<mailto:smarru@apache.org>>