airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Raminder Singh <raminderjsi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: airavata-server.sh fails to start?
Date Sat, 11 Oct 2014 17:47:45 GMT
I build everything from head this morning and did not run into any problem. I am using Airavata
distribution in modules/distribution/server/target/apache-airavata-server-0.14-SNAPSHOT-bin.tar.gz.
Only exception i am getting is related to RabbitMQ server but this is a optional service.

2014-10-11 13:44:45,800 [main] ERROR org.apache.airavata.gfac.monitor.impl.push.amqp.SimpleJobFinishConsumer
 - Cannot connect to a RabbitMQ Server:

Please share more details about the failure.

Thanks
Raminder