airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Nipurn Doshi <nido...@umail.iu.edu>
Subject Re: laravel & thrift
Date Mon, 15 Sep 2014 14:35:05 GMT
Hi,

I have been working with getting Laravel to be able to cover existing
Sci-gap code into controllers, reusable modules and library classes. I am
hoping to completely wrap a first working model by Wednesday.
That is an interesting suggestion if we can have sci-gap available on
composer dependency. I haven't worked towards this area, but will try and
see what I can come up with.
I haven't yet looked at angularjs part yet, but we can definitely get that
in. This might be an interesting read for that -
http://blog.neoxia.com/laravel4-and-angularjs/ and implentation shouldn't
be hard.

Also, just a suggestion- for showing experiment summaries I could connect a
CMS package into Laravel. If we go into that direction, we can look into
this - https://octobercms.com/ . This isn't towards the main code, just for
authors to explain their experiment summaries. This is not important
though. Might just become an additonal service and we can look at it down
the line.

--
-Sincerely,
Nipurn Doshi