airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Shameera Rathnayaka <shameerai...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Facing difficulties when try to create and launch experiment?
Date Tue, 09 Sep 2014 14:04:45 GMT
Hi Saminda,

Once I reverted the few commits it worked, Nope i didn't test integration
test yet I will check that as well.  Now i am working on patch provided by
Nadeem (https://github.com/apache/airavata/pull/3) if we can merge this,
XBaya will start to work with thrift and we can use XBaya to submit the
experiment and launch it.

Thanks,
Shameera.

--