airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Shameera Rathnayaka <shameerai...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Dev] Unable to start Airavata after the source build
Date Tue, 23 Sep 2014 21:50:47 GMT
Hi Ishara,

To run a workflow with XBaya, first you need to register the applications
for that follow the steps mentioned in Chathuri's reply. Then follow these
steps,

1. Start the XBaya GUI
2. Setup registry with XBaya,  Registry --> Setup Airavata Registry and
fill the dialog with "API_SERVICE", localhost, 8930 , airavata , airavata ,
then click OK. Now you will see  all registered applications under
"Application" component in "Component List" menu.

3. Create a simple workflow by drag and drop . ex: input --> Echo -->
output ,
4. Run the workflow, Run Applications --> Execute Application
5. Then give experiment name and input value, for echo workflow give
"Echoed_Output=Hello World" as input value.
6. Click the Run button.

Note: At the moment XBaya only work for simple applications.

Let us know if you hit any issue down the path.

~Shameera.

--
Best Regards,
Shameera Rathnayaka.