airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Chathuri Wimalasena <kamalas...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Facing difficulties when try to create and launch experiment?
Date Mon, 15 Sep 2014 18:55:14 GMT
Hi Shameera,

You should be able to use CreateLaunchExperiment class to test experiments
now. First run the registerApplications() method to get application
interfaces. You only need to update echoAppId, wrfAppId and amberAppId and
then you should be able to run experiment.

Thanks..
Chathuri

On Tue, Sep 9, 2014 at 11:37 AM, Shameera Rathnayaka <shameerainfo@gmail.com