airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Yugandhar Veeramachaneni <yugve...@iu.edu>
Subject Re: Interested to work on the Airavata App Catalog Front-end
Date Tue, 02 Sep 2014 03:02:37 GMT
Hi Suresh

Google Hangouts are fine with me. However, I would prefer to join you in
person, for the first time. I have a class scheduled from 11:15 am through
12:30 pm EST. I'm free from then. Let me know what time works for you and
where I should be seeing you. I shall calendar the meeting accordingly.

Yugandhar Veeramachaneni
Class of 2016, MS in CS

School of Informatics & Computing
Indiana University, Bloomington