airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Suresh Marru <sma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Interested to work on the Airavata App Catalog Front-end
Date Tue, 02 Sep 2014 01:54:22 GMT
Hi Yugandhar,

Great that you went through Airavata and would like to contribute. This is a needed and much
asked for interface. Since this is a new development, I am moving this from user list to dev
list. If you are not already subscribed, you may want to subscribe to it.

Unfortunately, we do not have much description on app catalog, but is something we should
work on. How about a google hangout and describe this in more detail? You can come over in
person. Will 11 am eastern tomorrow work? I am open most of the day after 10 am EST.

Suresh

On Sep 1, 2014, at 8:51 PM, Yugandhar Veeramachaneni <yugveera@iu.edu> wrote:

> Hi all
>
> I'm interested in building the front-end for App Catalog (I learnt that there is none
at present).

> Can some one please point me to some documentation on it? This page in the wiki has some
text regarding App Catalog. However, I would like to know more so that I can build something
on top of it.