airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Suresh Marru <sma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Request: update project dependencies
Date Wed, 17 Sep 2014 13:13:54 GMT
On Sep 17, 2014, at 9:08 AM, Shahbaz Memon <m.memon@fz-juelich.de> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> 1) "airavata/modules/credential-store-service/credential-store" has a dependency on oa4mp-client-oauth1-1.0.6
which uses outdated bcprov-jdk16-1.45. Is it possible to adopt the latest oa4mp-client-* libs
(I believe they are more stable and secure)?

Good point. I think we need to update these dependencies which also avoided conflicting jglobus
dependency, the latest versions are - http://search.maven.org/#search%7Cga%7C1%7Coa4mp

> 2) "airavata/modules/airavata-client-api" contains "src/main/resources/RegistryService.wsdl",
I am not sure if it is required. If so, may be then we could pre-generate stubs and put them
back in the project structure, it is just to avoid the recompilation of stubs after every
checkout. what do you think?

I think we are close to deprecating airavata-client-api. The only dependency might be to updating
integration tests.

> 3) I see that jglobus-2.1.0 is finally reaching its release point, once it is released
(hopefully soon :) ) I would then propose to update the concerned projects dependent on jglobus.

Yes please.

Suresh