airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Suresh Marru <sma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Interested to work on the Airavata App Catalog Front-end
Date Tue, 02 Sep 2014 03:29:27 GMT
Lets have a hangout at 1 pm EST, so we can have any one else interested join in and listen.
You may join in person in CIB 260A.

Suresh

On Sep 1, 2014, at 11:02 PM, Yugandhar Veeramachaneni <yugveera@iu.edu> wrote:

> Hi Suresh
>
> Google Hangouts are fine with me. However, I would prefer to join you in person, for
the first time. I have a class scheduled from 11:15 am through 12:30 pm EST. I'm free from
then. Let me know what time works for you and where I should be seeing you. I shall calendar
the meeting accordingly.

> Yugandhar Veeramachaneni
> Class of 2016, MS in CS
>
> School of Informatics & Computing
> Indiana University, Bloomington
>
> M: +1-812-369-7137
> @: yugveera
>

> On Mon, Sep 1, 2014 at 9:54 PM, Suresh Marru <smarru@apache.org> wrote:
> Hi Yugandhar,
>
> Great that you went through Airavata and would like to contribute. This is a needed and
much asked for interface. Since this is a new development, I am moving this from user list
to dev list. If you are not already subscribed, you may want to subscribe to it.

> Unfortunately, we do not have much description on app catalog, but is something we should
work on. How about a google hangout and describe this in more detail? You can come over in
person. Will 11 am eastern tomorrow work? I am open most of the day after 10 am EST.

> Suresh
>
> On Sep 1, 2014, at 8:51 PM, Yugandhar Veeramachaneni <yugveera@iu.edu> wrote:
>
> > Hi all
> >
> > I'm interested in building the front-end for App Catalog (I learnt that there is
none at present).

> > Can some one please point me to some documentation on it? This page in the wiki
has some text regarding App Catalog. However, I would like to know more so that I can build
something on top of it.