airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Suresh Marru <sma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [GSoC] Recap of my project
Date Thu, 28 Aug 2014 22:25:24 GMT
Great write up Supun. I think this should motivate others to follow suite.

I will send this as (and others if they come soon) as part of ASF highlights to google.

Supun, looking at your blog, I am looking at the prototype you did with angular JS and thrift.
Based on what you looked at, do you rather suggest tweaking anguarJS was easy enough to work
with thrift, or do you rather suggest having a RESTful version of the API to make web front
ends easier to integrate?

Suresh

On Aug 28, 2014, at 5:46 PM, Supun Nakandala <supun.nakandala@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> A recap of my GSoC project "“Incorporating security features to Airavata Thrift services
and clients" can be found at the below links.