airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Saminda Wijeratne <samin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Apache Airavata Release 0.13 - RC1
Date Tue, 05 Aug 2014 18:22:02 GMT
Hi Devs,

Before voting please send a mail to "[DISCUSS]" mail thread of the release
explaining what you tested on the RC. In that way other developers will
know what was tested and what did not get tested.
Also vote only in the "[VOTE]" mail thread. (If you are using gmail to view
your mail unfortunately it aggregates both mails as a single mail thread.
But you should be able to view and reply to the correct mail if you view
the subject of each mail in the aggregated thread to determine whether its
the "[VOTE]" thread or the "[DISCUSS]" thread)

Thanks for taking your time for testing the release :)

Regards,
Saminda