airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Nipun Udara <y.b.n.ud...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Registering ec2 application with app catalog
Date Mon, 04 Aug 2014 11:52:05 GMT
Hi all

To register ec2 applications with app catalog and to use with
BetterGfacImpl i need to add another Submission type other than the
existing LOCALSubmission and SSHJobSubmission. it look i need to change
computeResourceModel.thrift and few other places. i would be greatful if
somebody can help me in doing this.

regards
Udara