airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Chathuri Wimalasena <kamalas...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Registering ec2 application with app catalog
Date Thu, 07 Aug 2014 12:50:55 GMT
Hi Nipun,

Did you change the database and develop related JPA layer and resource
layer. By looking at the error, the reason could be you forgot to add that
class to the persistence.xml inside
airavata/modules/app-catalog/app-catalog-data/src/main/resources/META-INF/persistence.xml.
When you add a new JPA model class, you need to add it in the
persistence.xml too.