airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Suresh Marru <sma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [ACTION] Subscribe to issues mailing list
Date Sat, 23 Aug 2014 13:18:54 GMT
Hi All,

All airavata JIRA emails are now going to issues mailing list with immediate effect. Please
subscribe to the new mailing list or you will miss action.

> issues-subscribe@airavata.apache.org

Note, you will get a confirm email and need to confirm to actually subscribe.

Suresh

On Aug 11, 2014, at 8:48 AM, Suresh Marru <smarru@apache.org> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I requested the JIRA notifications be now moved to issues airavata.apache.org. This will
help lower the traffic on dev list and encourage everyone to follow the discussions.

list by sending an email to issues-subscribe@airavata.apache.org

> We will also request to change github pull requests and code reviews be sent to this
list.

> Suresh
>

> On Jul 30, 2014, at 7:36 PM, Lahiru Gunathilake <glahiru@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> +1
>>

>> On Wed, Jul 30, 2014 at 5:53 PM, Suresh Marru <smarru@apache.org> wrote:
>> With no objections I will request a issues mailing list to be created. If you think
its a bad idea, please gripe.

>> Suresh
>>
>> On Jul 22, 2014, at 8:36 AM, Marlon Pierce <marpierc@iu.edu> wrote:
>>
>>> +1

about we create a new issues mailing list and have all JIRA’s send to that mailing list.
We need to make it mandatory for all PMC and committers to subscribe to it and the community
is welcome to join. It will be a public mailing list.