airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Suresh Marru <sma...@apache.org>
Subject [ACTION] Subscribe to issues mailing list
Date Mon, 11 Aug 2014 12:48:44 GMT
Hi All,

I requested the JIRA notifications be now moved to issues airavata.apache.org. This will help
lower the traffic on dev list and encourage everyone to follow the discussions.

So you do not loose track of development activity, please subscribe to issues mailing list
by sending an email to issues-subscribe@airavata.apache.org

We will also request to change github pull requests and code reviews be sent to this list.

Suresh

On Jul 30, 2014, at 7:36 PM, Lahiru Gunathilake <glahiru@gmail.com> wrote:

> +1
>

> On Wed, Jul 30, 2014 at 5:53 PM, Suresh Marru <smarru@apache.org> wrote:
> With no objections I will request a issues mailing list to be created. If you think its
a bad idea, please gripe.

> Suresh
>
> On Jul 22, 2014, at 8:36 AM, Marlon Pierce <marpierc@iu.edu> wrote:
>
> > +1
> >
> > On 7/22/14, 6:47 AM, Suresh Marru wrote:
> >> Hi All,
> >>
> >> To keep the dev list focussed on discussions and reduce the JIRA noise, how
about we create a new issues mailing list and have all JIRA’s send to that mailing list.
We need to make it mandatory for all PMC and committers to subscribe to it and the community
is welcome to join. It will be a public mailing list.