airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Suresh Marru <sma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [GSoC] Status Update
Date Sun, 10 Aug 2014 14:20:31 GMT
Hi Nadeem,

This is very good. Can you please summarize your progress on a wiki article so we can refer
in future? You can reference Emre’s paper  http://dl.acm.org/citation.cfm?id=2616560&dl=ACM&coll=DL&CFID=401118053&CFTOKEN=68450637
and draw an architecture diagram on how you extended it to integrate with Airavata.

Suresh

On Aug 10, 2014, at 9:52 AM, Nadeem Anjum <nadeem.cs.iit@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello Devs,
>
> I have integrated the Qt3 interface of GenApp with Airavata. The code is available on
github [1]. I have updated the readme to include steps for testing qt3 integration. With this,
all available genapp interfaces are now integrated with airavata. I have also added a configuration
option to enable/disable airavata to the PHP/html5 integration based on a variable setting
in input json.