airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Suresh Marru <sma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Apache Airavata Release 0.13 - RC1
Date Mon, 04 Aug 2014 17:45:36 GMT
Here is my testing scenario for the release:

* Downloaded the server zip, started the local instance (start zookeeper first).
* Downloaded the PHP library, change the AIRAVATA_SERVER in  airavata-client-properties.ini
to local host.
* Downloaded the Java SDK and changed the THRIFT_SERVER_HOST in RegisterSampleApplications
to point to local host. Ran the main class to register all applications
* Used the PHP library to test against all applications.
* Ran a local instance of PHP reference gateway (not part of release) against the server and
was able to test trestles and stampede job submissions. Did not test the SSH submissions (BigRed
submissions as I did not configure the credential store).

Not finding any blockers, I will vote on this release.

Suresh

On Aug 1, 2014, at 11:22 PM, Suresh Marru <smarru@apache.org> wrote:

> Discussion thread for vote on Apache Airavata 0.13-RC1 release candidate.
>
> If you have any questions or feedback or to post results of validating the release, please

> Note: This release continues to be developer oriented release. Users are highly encouraged
to try using this release and provide feedback. But this release is a milestone towards a
stable Airavata 1.0