airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Suresh Marru <sma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [GSoC] Status Update
Date Mon, 18 Aug 2014 22:08:39 GMT
Hi Nadeem,

Good job with getting this wrapped into XBaya in a simple way. As I commented on the PR, we
need to preserve workflow executions and then add simple applications. Can you please add
a new menu to facilitate this?

Also, it will be great if we can by pass workflow creation (even if its a single application
drag drop) and instead launch experiments in a simple pop up. Selecting application, and then
configure inputs and then launch. You got all the backend right, just UI improvements will
make this complete.

Suresh

On Aug 16, 2014, at 9:21 PM, Nadeem Anjum <nadeem.cs.iit@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello Devs,
>
> I have updated xbaya, so that we can execute a single application through the thrift
api. I have created a pull request for the same [1]. I have tested the code with echo application
on gw111.iu.xsede.org.