airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Suresh Marru <sma...@apache.org>
Subject Airavata Outreach
Date Wed, 02 Jul 2014 11:32:58 GMT
Hi All,

We need to move the current PHP Reference Gateway [1] into Airavata code base. While we do
that, it may be time for us to think about how to provide a one stop shop place for community
resources. Few examples resources to get ideas.
* AWS  Test Drive [2]. We can have this landing page and start with PHP as an example.
* PlanetCassandra[3]. The advantage of this is, users can use this as a resource without navigating
through website/wiki for using Airavata. Ofcourse we need to attract them back to mailing
lists and JIRA’s.
* Getting Started Tutorials [4]. Like the current quick start tutorials but with a hosted
version of Airavata.

Other ideas and examples to motivate ourselves?

Suresh

[1] - https://github.com/SciGaP/PHP-Reference-Gateway
[2]  - http://aws.amazon.com/testdrive/
[3] - http://planetcassandra.org/