airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Saminda Wijeratne <samin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Updating orchestrator task submission to GFac
Date Wed, 02 Jul 2014 20:47:53 GMT
I updated the Orchestrator deployment selection and the GFac JEC creation
part to use the app catalog. However we are still working on some aspects
of app catalog which is user and host specific which goes under gateway
profiles. Thus for the time-being I've hard coded those details at the GFac
so that we can continue executions of applications created by the
DocumentCreator class.  I commited these changes to trunk and the trunk
should work provided that the relevant applications are added via the new
application catalog. (Thus I've disabled the integration-tests until I
update the code to use the application catalog to add applications to
Airavata)