airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Saminda Wijeratne <samin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: App Catalog Id generation
Date Tue, 22 Jul 2014 20:10:47 GMT
I also agree with Chathuri that we shouldn't have long ids since we're
restricting the max size of the ID to 255 chars. However I thought what
Lahiru meant was to make the IDs distinguishable of what data they
represent, not the relationship with other data types. If thats the case I
think Suresh's suggestion makes sense to me.