airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Saminda Wijeratne <samin...@gmail.com>
Subject Merging workflow support for Airavata to the master branch
Date Fri, 18 Jul 2014 23:44:22 GMT
hi devs,

I've being updating the Airavata code to support workflows and you may find
the code in a new branch called "workflow-support"[1]. Once we release the
Airavata 0.13 version I will merge this branch with the master branch.
Until then you are welcome to test the workflow support and report any
issues you may find.

I will send a separate mail explaining how the workflow support is enabled
(what XBaya updates, thrift API updates, CPIs introduced etc) in Airavata.

Regards,
Saminda

https://github.com/apache/airavata/tree/workflow-support