airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Eroma Abeysinghe <eroma.abeysin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [TESTING] Apache Airavata 0.13 RC0 for testing
Date Mon, 14 Jul 2014 08:09:09 GMT
Hi Suresh,

My testing Results. These are minor issues and the 3rd is actually
observation; not an issue. I updated the wiki page as well.

   1. *createProject.php* -  echo 'php createProject.php <user_name>
   <project_name>'; is repeating twice in the script.
   2. *search_experiments_by_name.php, search_experiments_by_application.php
   & search_experiments_by_description.php - *In the command line the
   format for <name> it is given as <project_ID>
      1. E.g.: php search_experiments_by_name.php <username> <project_ID>
   3. *regsiterApplicationInterface.php*, *UpdateApplicationInterface.php,
   deleteApplicationInterface.php, deleteComputeResource.php,
   deleteGatewayComputeResourcePreference.php *- Gives message: The
   execution of this script is disabled so the XSEDE 14 tutorial will remain
   coherent. The code is complete and will illustrate the usage of the API
   4. Didn't execute *getGatewayComputeResourcePreference.php as I don't
   know how to get the gateway ID*

Thank You,
Best Regards,
Eroma