airavata-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Lahiru Gunathilake <glah...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Error during start up of Airavata
Date Mon, 07 Jul 2014 14:22:54 GMT
is there a client code to test a job ?


On Mon, Jul 7, 2014 at 10:20 AM, Chathuri Wimalasena <kamalasini@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi Lahiru,
>
> There is no separate app-catalog server now. App-catalog database will
> start when airavata server starts. All the app-catalog API methods will be
> at the same airavata-api.
>
>
> On Mon, Jul 7, 2014 at 10:14 AM, Lahiru Gunathilake <glahiru@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi Saminda,
>>
>> Is there any sample that I can test a simple scenario ? Now I can build
>> but I can see app-catalog server is not starting because its disabled in
>> airavata-server.properties.
>>
>> Please let me know when its ready.
>>
>> Lahiru
>>
>>
>> On Mon, Jul 7, 2014 at 9:33 AM, Marlon Pierce <marpierc@iu.edu> wrote:
>>
>>> git pull updated a pom.xml,  This time I got to the end but failed on
>>> "Airavata release artifacts".  It looks like there are more commits after I
>>> started the build, so I'll be patient.
>>>
>>> Marlon
>>>
>>>
>>> On 7/7/14, 9:25 AM, Suresh Marru wrote:
>>>
>>>> Looks like a missing dependency. Can u take a pull and retry?
>>>>
>>>> Suresh
>>>>
>>>> On Jul 7, 2014, at 9:19 AM, Marlon Pierce <marpierc@iu.edu> wrote:
>>>>
>>>>  Same problems for me.
>>>>>
>>>>> On 7/7/14, 9:08 AM, Lahiru Gunathilake wrote:
>>>>>
>>>>>> I get this error during building,
>>>>>>
>>>>>> [ERROR] Failed to execute goal
>>>>>> org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-compiler-plugin:3.1:compile
>>>>>> (default-compile) on project airavata-client-api: Compilation failure:
>>>>>> Compilation failure:
>>>>>> [ERROR]
>>>>>> /Users/lahirugunathilake/work/airavata/git/airavata/modules/
>>>>>> airavata-client/src/main/java/org/apache/airavata/client/
>>>>>> tools/DocumentCreatorNew.java:[28,31]
>>>>>> package org.apache.airavata.api does not exist
>>>>>> [ERROR]
>>>>>> /Users/lahirugunathilake/work/airavata/git/airavata/modules/
>>>>>> airavata-client/src/main/java/org/apache/airavata/client/
>>>>>> tools/DocumentCreatorNew.java:[56,21]
>>>>>> package Airavata does not exist
>>>>>> [ERROR]
>>>>>> /Users/lahirugunathilake/work/airavata/git/airavata/modules/
>>>>>> airavata-client/src/main/java/org/apache/airavata/client/
>>>>>> tools/DocumentCreatorNew.java:[59,39]
>>>>>> package Airavata does not exist
>>>>>> [ERROR]
>>>>>> /Users/lahirugunathilake/work/airavata/git/airavata/modules/
>>>>>> airavata-client/src/main/java/org/apache/airavata/client/
>>>>>> tools/DocumentCreatorNew.java:[28,31]
>>>>>> package org.apache.airavata.api does not exist
>>>>>> [ERROR]
>>>>>> /Users/lahirugunathilake/work/airavata/git/airavata/modules/
>>>>>> airavata-client/src/main/java/org/apache/airavata/client/
>>>>>> tools/DocumentCreatorNew.java:[56,21]
>>>>>> package Airavata does not exist
>>>>>> [ERROR]
>>>>>> /Users/lahirugunathilake/work/airavata/git/airavata/modules/
>>>>>> airavata-client/src/main/java/org/apache/airavata/client/
>>>>>> tools/DocumentCreatorNew.java:[59,39]
>>>>>> package Airavata does not exist
>>>>>> [ERROR] -> [Help 1]
>>>>>> [ERROR]
>>>>>> [ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with
>>>>>> the -e
>>>>>> switch.
>>>>>> [ERROR] Re-run Maven using the -X switch to enable full debug logging.
>>>>>> [ERROR]
>>>>>> [ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible solutions,
>>>>>> please read the following articles:
>>>>>> [ERROR] [Help 1]
>>>>>> http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/MojoFailureException
>>>>>> [ERROR]
>>>>>> [ERROR] After correcting the problems, you can resume the build with
>>>>>> the
>>>>>> command
>>>>>> [ERROR]   mvn <goals> -rf :airavata-client-api
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> On Mon, Jul 7, 2014 at 9:04 AM, Lahiru Gunathilake <glahiru@gmail.com
>>>>>> >
>>>>>> wrote:
>>>>>>
>>>>>>  Hi Saminda,
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> I got more updates just now. I will build again and see.
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Thanks
>>>>>>> Lahiru
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> On Mon, Jul 7, 2014 at 8:45 AM, Saminda Wijeratne <
>>>>>>> samindaw@gmail.com>
>>>>>>> wrote:
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>  hmm... I thought I fixed this issue yesterday. Do you have the
>>>>>>>> latest
>>>>>>>> trunk?
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> On Mon, Jul 7, 2014 at 8:35 AM, Lahiru Gunathilake <
>>>>>>>> glahiru@gmail.com>
>>>>>>>> wrote:
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>  [ERROR] Error occurred while executing :  /* * * Licensed
to the
>>>>>>>>> Apache
>>>>>>>>> Software Foundation (ASF) under one * or more contributor
license
>>>>>>>>> agreements.  See the NOTICE file * distributed with this
work for
>>>>>>>>> additional information * regarding copyright ownership.
 The ASF
>>>>>>>>> licenses
>>>>>>>>> this file * to you under the Apache License, Version
2.0 (the *
>>>>>>>>> "License");
>>>>>>>>> you may not use this file except in compliance * with
the License.
>>>>>>>>>  You may
>>>>>>>>> obtain a copy of the License at * *
>>>>>>>>> http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0 * * Unless
required by
>>>>>>>>> applicable law or agreed to in writing, * software distributed
>>>>>>>>> under the
>>>>>>>>> License is distributed on an * "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT
WARRANTIES OR
>>>>>>>>> CONDITIONS OF ANY * KIND, either express or implied.
 See the
>>>>>>>>> License for
>>>>>>>>> the * specific language governing permissions and limitations
*
>>>>>>>>> under the
>>>>>>>>> License. * */  /* CREATE TABLE COMPUTE_RESOURCE ( RESOURCE_ID
>>>>>>>>> VARCHAR(255),
>>>>>>>>> HOST_NAME VARCHAR(255), DESCRIPTION VARCHAR(255),
>>>>>>>>> PREFERRED_JOB_SUBMISSION_PROTOCOL VARCHAR(255), PRIMARY
>>>>>>>>> KEY(RESOURCE_ID) )
>>>>>>>>> java.lang.Exception: Error occurred while executing :
 /* * *
>>>>>>>>> Licensed
>>>>>>>>> to the Apache Software Foundation (ASF) under one * or
more
>>>>>>>>> contributor
>>>>>>>>> license agreements.  See the NOTICE file * distributed
with this
>>>>>>>>> work for
>>>>>>>>> additional information * regarding copyright ownership.
 The ASF
>>>>>>>>> licenses
>>>>>>>>> this file * to you under the Apache License, Version
2.0 (the *
>>>>>>>>> "License");
>>>>>>>>> you may not use this file except in compliance * with
the License.
>>>>>>>>>  You may
>>>>>>>>> obtain a copy of the License at * *
>>>>>>>>> http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0 * * Unless
required by
>>>>>>>>> applicable law or agreed to in writing, * software distributed
>>>>>>>>> under the
>>>>>>>>> License is distributed on an * "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT
WARRANTIES OR
>>>>>>>>> CONDITIONS OF ANY * KIND, either express or implied.
 See the
>>>>>>>>> License for
>>>>>>>>> the * specific language governing permissions and limitations
*
>>>>>>>>> under the
>>>>>>>>> License. * */  /* CREATE TABLE COMPUTE_RESOURCE ( RESOURCE_ID
>>>>>>>>> VARCHAR(255),
>>>>>>>>> HOST_NAME VARCHAR(255), DESCRIPTION VARCHAR(255),
>>>>>>>>> PREFERRED_JOB_SUBMISSION_PROTOCOL VARCHAR(255), PRIMARY
>>>>>>>>> KEY(RESOURCE_ID) )
>>>>>>>>>   at
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.airavata.api.server.util.DatabaseCreator.
>>>>>>>>> executeSQL(DatabaseCreator.java:150)
>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.airavata.api.server.util.DatabaseCreator.
>>>>>>>>> executeSQLScript(DatabaseCreator.java:286)
>>>>>>>>>   at
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.airavata.api.server.util.DatabaseCreator.
>>>>>>>>> createDatabase(DatabaseCreator.java:234)
>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.airavata.api.server.util.DatabaseCreator.
>>>>>>>>> createRegistryDatabase(DatabaseCreator.java:62)
>>>>>>>>>   at
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.airavata.api.server.util.AppCatalogInitUtil.
>>>>>>>>> initializeDB(AppCatalogInitUtil.java:80)
>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.airavata.api.server.AiravataAPIServer.
>>>>>>>>> StartAiravataServer(AiravataAPIServer.java:63)
>>>>>>>>>   at
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.airavata.api.server.AiravataAPIServer.
>>>>>>>>> start(AiravataAPIServer.java:125)
>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.airavata.server.ServerMain.startAllServers(
>>>>>>>>> ServerMain.java:266)
>>>>>>>>>   at
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.airavata.server.ServerMain.performServerStart(
>>>>>>>>> ServerMain.java:121)
>>>>>>>>> at org.apache.airavata.server.ServerMain.main(ServerMain.java:113)
>>>>>>>>> Caused by: java.sql.SQLSyntaxErrorException: Lexical
error at
>>>>>>>>> line 1,
>>>>>>>>> column 982.  Encountered: <EOF> after : "".
>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.derby.client.am.SQLExceptionFactory40.
>>>>>>>>> getSQLException(Unknown
>>>>>>>>> Source)
>>>>>>>>>   at org.apache.derby.client.am.SqlException.getSQLException(
>>>>>>>>> Unknown
>>>>>>>>> Source)
>>>>>>>>> at org.apache.derby.client.am.Statement.execute(Unknown
Source)
>>>>>>>>>   at
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.airavata.api.server.util.DatabaseCreator.
>>>>>>>>> executeSQL(DatabaseCreator.java:122)
>>>>>>>>> ... 9 more
>>>>>>>>> Caused by: org.apache.derby.client.am.SqlException: Lexical
error
>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>> line 1, column 982.  Encountered: <EOF> after :
"".
>>>>>>>>> at org.apache.derby.client.am.Statement.completeSqlca(Unknown
>>>>>>>>> Source)
>>>>>>>>>   at
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.derby.client.net.NetStatementReply.
>>>>>>>>> parsePrepareError(Unknown
>>>>>>>>> Source)
>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.derby.client.net.NetStatementReply.
>>>>>>>>> parsePRPSQLSTTreply(Unknown
>>>>>>>>> Source)
>>>>>>>>>   at
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.derby.client.net.NetStatementReply.
>>>>>>>>> readPrepareDescribeOutput(Unknown
>>>>>>>>> Source)
>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.derby.client.net.StatementReply.
>>>>>>>>> readPrepareDescribeOutput(Unknown
>>>>>>>>> Source)
>>>>>>>>>   at
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.derby.client.net.NetStatement.
>>>>>>>>> readPrepareDescribeOutput_(Unknown
>>>>>>>>> Source)
>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.derby.client.am.Statement.readPrepareDescribeOutput(
>>>>>>>>> Unknown
>>>>>>>>> Source)
>>>>>>>>>   at org.apache.derby.client.am.Statement.flowExecute(Unknown
>>>>>>>>> Source)
>>>>>>>>> at org.apache.derby.client.am.Statement.executeX(Unknown
Source)
>>>>>>>>>   ... 11 more
>>>>>>>>> [ERROR] Server Start Error:
>>>>>>>>> java.lang.RuntimeException: Database failure
>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.airavata.api.server.util.AppCatalogInitUtil.
>>>>>>>>> initializeDB(AppCatalogInitUtil.java:87)
>>>>>>>>>   at
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.airavata.api.server.AiravataAPIServer.
>>>>>>>>> StartAiravataServer(AiravataAPIServer.java:63)
>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.airavata.api.server.AiravataAPIServer.
>>>>>>>>> start(AiravataAPIServer.java:125)
>>>>>>>>>   at
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.airavata.server.ServerMain.startAllServers(
>>>>>>>>> ServerMain.java:266)
>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.airavata.server.ServerMain.performServerStart(
>>>>>>>>> ServerMain.java:121)
>>>>>>>>>   at org.apache.airavata.server.ServerMain.main(ServerMain.
>>>>>>>>> java:113)
>>>>>>>>> Caused by: java.lang.Exception: Error occurred while
executing :
>>>>>>>>>  /* * *
>>>>>>>>> Licensed to the Apache Software Foundation (ASF) under
one * or
>>>>>>>>> more
>>>>>>>>> contributor license agreements.  See the NOTICE file
* distributed
>>>>>>>>> with
>>>>>>>>> this work for additional information * regarding copyright
>>>>>>>>> ownership.  The
>>>>>>>>> ASF licenses this file * to you under the Apache License,
Version
>>>>>>>>> 2.0 (the
>>>>>>>>> * "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance
*
>>>>>>>>> with the
>>>>>>>>> License.  You may obtain a copy of the License at * *
>>>>>>>>> http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0 * * Unless
required by
>>>>>>>>> applicable law or agreed to in writing, * software distributed
>>>>>>>>> under the
>>>>>>>>> License is distributed on an * "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT
WARRANTIES OR
>>>>>>>>> CONDITIONS OF ANY * KIND, either express or implied.
 See the
>>>>>>>>> License for
>>>>>>>>> the * specific language governing permissions and limitations
*
>>>>>>>>> under the
>>>>>>>>> License. * */  /* CREATE TABLE COMPUTE_RESOURCE ( RESOURCE_ID
>>>>>>>>> VARCHAR(255),
>>>>>>>>> HOST_NAME VARCHAR(255), DESCRIPTION VARCHAR(255),
>>>>>>>>> PREFERRED_JOB_SUBMISSION_PROTOCOL VARCHAR(255), PRIMARY
>>>>>>>>> KEY(RESOURCE_ID) )
>>>>>>>>>   at
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.airavata.api.server.util.DatabaseCreator.
>>>>>>>>> executeSQL(DatabaseCreator.java:150)
>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.airavata.api.server.util.DatabaseCreator.
>>>>>>>>> executeSQLScript(DatabaseCreator.java:286)
>>>>>>>>>   at
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.airavata.api.server.util.DatabaseCreator.
>>>>>>>>> createDatabase(DatabaseCreator.java:234)
>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.airavata.api.server.util.DatabaseCreator.
>>>>>>>>> createRegistryDatabase(DatabaseCreator.java:62)
>>>>>>>>>   at
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.airavata.api.server.util.AppCatalogInitUtil.
>>>>>>>>> initializeDB(AppCatalogInitUtil.java:80)
>>>>>>>>> ... 5 more
>>>>>>>>> Caused by: java.sql.SQLSyntaxErrorException: Lexical
error at
>>>>>>>>> line 1,
>>>>>>>>> column 982.  Encountered: <EOF> after : "".
>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.derby.client.am.SQLExceptionFactory40.
>>>>>>>>> getSQLException(Unknown
>>>>>>>>> Source)
>>>>>>>>>   at org.apache.derby.client.am.SqlException.getSQLException(
>>>>>>>>> Unknown
>>>>>>>>> Source)
>>>>>>>>> at org.apache.derby.client.am.Statement.execute(Unknown
Source)
>>>>>>>>>   at
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.airavata.api.server.util.DatabaseCreator.
>>>>>>>>> executeSQL(DatabaseCreator.java:122)
>>>>>>>>> ... 9 more
>>>>>>>>> Caused by: org.apache.derby.client.am.SqlException: Lexical
error
>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>> line 1, column 982.  Encountered: <EOF> after :
"".
>>>>>>>>> at org.apache.derby.client.am.Statement.completeSqlca(Unknown
>>>>>>>>> Source)
>>>>>>>>>   at
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.derby.client.net.NetStatementReply.
>>>>>>>>> parsePrepareError(Unknown
>>>>>>>>> Source)
>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.derby.client.net.NetStatementReply.
>>>>>>>>> parsePRPSQLSTTreply(Unknown
>>>>>>>>> Source)
>>>>>>>>>   at
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.derby.client.net.NetStatementReply.
>>>>>>>>> readPrepareDescribeOutput(Unknown
>>>>>>>>> Source)
>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.derby.client.net.StatementReply.
>>>>>>>>> readPrepareDescribeOutput(Unknown
>>>>>>>>> Source)
>>>>>>>>>   at
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.derby.client.net.NetStatement.
>>>>>>>>> readPrepareDescribeOutput_(Unknown
>>>>>>>>> Source)
>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.derby.client.am.Statement.readPrepareDescribeOutput(
>>>>>>>>> Unknown
>>>>>>>>> Source)
>>>>>>>>>   at org.apache.derby.client.am.Statement.flowExecute(Unknown
>>>>>>>>> Source)
>>>>>>>>> at org.apache.derby.client.am.Statement.executeX(Unknown
Source)
>>>>>>>>>   ... 11 more
>>>>>>>>> [INFO] Initiating client connection, con
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> --
>>>>>>>>> System Analyst Programmer
>>>>>>>>> PTI Lab
>>>>>>>>> Indiana University
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>  --
>>>>>>> System Analyst Programmer
>>>>>>> PTI Lab
>>>>>>> Indiana University
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>
>>
>>
>> --
>> System Analyst Programmer
>> PTI Lab
>> Indiana University
>>
>
>


-- 
System Analyst Programmer
PTI Lab
Indiana University

Mime
View raw message