airavata-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Lahiru Gunathilake <glah...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Error during start up of Airavata
Date Mon, 07 Jul 2014 13:04:30 GMT
Hi Saminda,

I got more updates just now. I will build again and see.

Thanks
Lahiru


On Mon, Jul 7, 2014 at 8:45 AM, Saminda Wijeratne <samindaw@gmail.com>
wrote:

> hmm... I thought I fixed this issue yesterday. Do you have the latest
> trunk?
>
>
> On Mon, Jul 7, 2014 at 8:35 AM, Lahiru Gunathilake <glahiru@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> [ERROR] Error occurred while executing :  /* * * Licensed to the Apache
>> Software Foundation (ASF) under one * or more contributor license
>> agreements.  See the NOTICE file * distributed with this work for
>> additional information * regarding copyright ownership.  The ASF licenses
>> this file * to you under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the * "License");
>> you may not use this file except in compliance * with the License.  You may
>> obtain a copy of the License at * *
>> http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0 * * Unless required by
>> applicable law or agreed to in writing, * software distributed under the
>> License is distributed on an * "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR
>> CONDITIONS OF ANY * KIND, either express or implied.  See the License for
>> the * specific language governing permissions and limitations * under the
>> License. * */  /* CREATE TABLE COMPUTE_RESOURCE ( RESOURCE_ID VARCHAR(255),
>> HOST_NAME VARCHAR(255), DESCRIPTION VARCHAR(255),
>> PREFERRED_JOB_SUBMISSION_PROTOCOL VARCHAR(255), PRIMARY KEY(RESOURCE_ID) )
>> java.lang.Exception: Error occurred while executing :  /* * * Licensed to
>> the Apache Software Foundation (ASF) under one * or more contributor
>> license agreements.  See the NOTICE file * distributed with this work for
>> additional information * regarding copyright ownership.  The ASF licenses
>> this file * to you under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the * "License");
>> you may not use this file except in compliance * with the License.  You may
>> obtain a copy of the License at * *
>> http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0 * * Unless required by
>> applicable law or agreed to in writing, * software distributed under the
>> License is distributed on an * "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR
>> CONDITIONS OF ANY * KIND, either express or implied.  See the License for
>> the * specific language governing permissions and limitations * under the
>> License. * */  /* CREATE TABLE COMPUTE_RESOURCE ( RESOURCE_ID VARCHAR(255),
>> HOST_NAME VARCHAR(255), DESCRIPTION VARCHAR(255),
>> PREFERRED_JOB_SUBMISSION_PROTOCOL VARCHAR(255), PRIMARY KEY(RESOURCE_ID) )
>>  at
>> org.apache.airavata.api.server.util.DatabaseCreator.executeSQL(DatabaseCreator.java:150)
>> at
>> org.apache.airavata.api.server.util.DatabaseCreator.executeSQLScript(DatabaseCreator.java:286)
>>  at
>> org.apache.airavata.api.server.util.DatabaseCreator.createDatabase(DatabaseCreator.java:234)
>> at
>> org.apache.airavata.api.server.util.DatabaseCreator.createRegistryDatabase(DatabaseCreator.java:62)
>>  at
>> org.apache.airavata.api.server.util.AppCatalogInitUtil.initializeDB(AppCatalogInitUtil.java:80)
>> at
>> org.apache.airavata.api.server.AiravataAPIServer.StartAiravataServer(AiravataAPIServer.java:63)
>>  at
>> org.apache.airavata.api.server.AiravataAPIServer.start(AiravataAPIServer.java:125)
>> at
>> org.apache.airavata.server.ServerMain.startAllServers(ServerMain.java:266)
>>  at
>> org.apache.airavata.server.ServerMain.performServerStart(ServerMain.java:121)
>> at org.apache.airavata.server.ServerMain.main(ServerMain.java:113)
>> Caused by: java.sql.SQLSyntaxErrorException: Lexical error at line 1,
>> column 982.  Encountered: <EOF> after : "".
>> at
>> org.apache.derby.client.am.SQLExceptionFactory40.getSQLException(Unknown
>> Source)
>>  at org.apache.derby.client.am.SqlException.getSQLException(Unknown
>> Source)
>> at org.apache.derby.client.am.Statement.execute(Unknown Source)
>>  at
>> org.apache.airavata.api.server.util.DatabaseCreator.executeSQL(DatabaseCreator.java:122)
>> ... 9 more
>> Caused by: org.apache.derby.client.am.SqlException: Lexical error at line
>> 1, column 982.  Encountered: <EOF> after : "".
>> at org.apache.derby.client.am.Statement.completeSqlca(Unknown Source)
>>  at
>> org.apache.derby.client.net.NetStatementReply.parsePrepareError(Unknown
>> Source)
>> at
>> org.apache.derby.client.net.NetStatementReply.parsePRPSQLSTTreply(Unknown
>> Source)
>>  at
>> org.apache.derby.client.net.NetStatementReply.readPrepareDescribeOutput(Unknown
>> Source)
>> at
>> org.apache.derby.client.net.StatementReply.readPrepareDescribeOutput(Unknown
>> Source)
>>  at
>> org.apache.derby.client.net.NetStatement.readPrepareDescribeOutput_(Unknown
>> Source)
>> at org.apache.derby.client.am.Statement.readPrepareDescribeOutput(Unknown
>> Source)
>>  at org.apache.derby.client.am.Statement.flowExecute(Unknown Source)
>> at org.apache.derby.client.am.Statement.executeX(Unknown Source)
>>  ... 11 more
>> [ERROR] Server Start Error:
>> java.lang.RuntimeException: Database failure
>> at
>> org.apache.airavata.api.server.util.AppCatalogInitUtil.initializeDB(AppCatalogInitUtil.java:87)
>>  at
>> org.apache.airavata.api.server.AiravataAPIServer.StartAiravataServer(AiravataAPIServer.java:63)
>> at
>> org.apache.airavata.api.server.AiravataAPIServer.start(AiravataAPIServer.java:125)
>>  at
>> org.apache.airavata.server.ServerMain.startAllServers(ServerMain.java:266)
>> at
>> org.apache.airavata.server.ServerMain.performServerStart(ServerMain.java:121)
>>  at org.apache.airavata.server.ServerMain.main(ServerMain.java:113)
>> Caused by: java.lang.Exception: Error occurred while executing :  /* * *
>> Licensed to the Apache Software Foundation (ASF) under one * or more
>> contributor license agreements.  See the NOTICE file * distributed with
>> this work for additional information * regarding copyright ownership.  The
>> ASF licenses this file * to you under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the
>> * "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance * with the
>> License.  You may obtain a copy of the License at * *
>> http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0 * * Unless required by
>> applicable law or agreed to in writing, * software distributed under the
>> License is distributed on an * "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR
>> CONDITIONS OF ANY * KIND, either express or implied.  See the License for
>> the * specific language governing permissions and limitations * under the
>> License. * */  /* CREATE TABLE COMPUTE_RESOURCE ( RESOURCE_ID VARCHAR(255),
>> HOST_NAME VARCHAR(255), DESCRIPTION VARCHAR(255),
>> PREFERRED_JOB_SUBMISSION_PROTOCOL VARCHAR(255), PRIMARY KEY(RESOURCE_ID) )
>>  at
>> org.apache.airavata.api.server.util.DatabaseCreator.executeSQL(DatabaseCreator.java:150)
>> at
>> org.apache.airavata.api.server.util.DatabaseCreator.executeSQLScript(DatabaseCreator.java:286)
>>  at
>> org.apache.airavata.api.server.util.DatabaseCreator.createDatabase(DatabaseCreator.java:234)
>> at
>> org.apache.airavata.api.server.util.DatabaseCreator.createRegistryDatabase(DatabaseCreator.java:62)
>>  at
>> org.apache.airavata.api.server.util.AppCatalogInitUtil.initializeDB(AppCatalogInitUtil.java:80)
>> ... 5 more
>> Caused by: java.sql.SQLSyntaxErrorException: Lexical error at line 1,
>> column 982.  Encountered: <EOF> after : "".
>> at
>> org.apache.derby.client.am.SQLExceptionFactory40.getSQLException(Unknown
>> Source)
>>  at org.apache.derby.client.am.SqlException.getSQLException(Unknown
>> Source)
>> at org.apache.derby.client.am.Statement.execute(Unknown Source)
>>  at
>> org.apache.airavata.api.server.util.DatabaseCreator.executeSQL(DatabaseCreator.java:122)
>> ... 9 more
>> Caused by: org.apache.derby.client.am.SqlException: Lexical error at line
>> 1, column 982.  Encountered: <EOF> after : "".
>> at org.apache.derby.client.am.Statement.completeSqlca(Unknown Source)
>>  at
>> org.apache.derby.client.net.NetStatementReply.parsePrepareError(Unknown
>> Source)
>> at
>> org.apache.derby.client.net.NetStatementReply.parsePRPSQLSTTreply(Unknown
>> Source)
>>  at
>> org.apache.derby.client.net.NetStatementReply.readPrepareDescribeOutput(Unknown
>> Source)
>> at
>> org.apache.derby.client.net.StatementReply.readPrepareDescribeOutput(Unknown
>> Source)
>>  at
>> org.apache.derby.client.net.NetStatement.readPrepareDescribeOutput_(Unknown
>> Source)
>> at org.apache.derby.client.am.Statement.readPrepareDescribeOutput(Unknown
>> Source)
>>  at org.apache.derby.client.am.Statement.flowExecute(Unknown Source)
>> at org.apache.derby.client.am.Statement.executeX(Unknown Source)
>>  ... 11 more
>> [INFO] Initiating client connection, con
>>
>> --
>> System Analyst Programmer
>> PTI Lab
>> Indiana University
>>
>
>


-- 
System Analyst Programmer
PTI Lab
Indiana University

Mime
View raw message