airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Lahiru Gunathilake <glah...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [GSOC] Status update
Date Tue, 22 Jul 2014 14:01:03 GMT
Hi Nipun,

Thanks for the status update, can you bit explain how you have done this ?

As part of the final conclusion can you provide an article type of a thing,
which describe how to use this feature with airavata with some steps. And
Please provide another document which explains developer guide where you
explain what libraries you have used and how these handlers/providers works.

Regards
Lahiru

--
System Analyst Programmer