airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Lahiru Gunathilake <glah...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [SciGaP-Dev] CIPRES-Airavata integration proposal]]
Date Wed, 30 Jul 2014 23:34:54 GMT
Hi Kenneth,

We do not have a snapshot repo, so you cannot build an independent module
without building other modules. Thats why you are getting these failures
(according to the error messages).

So please cd to airavata home directory(I think cd /media/785F-C62B/scigap/
phpclientsamples/airavata/)  and run the following command.

mvn clean install -Dtest=false -DfailIfNoTests=false

Regards
Lahiru