airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Nipun Udara <y.b.n.ud...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Registering ec2 application with app catalog
Date Thu, 31 Jul 2014 02:15:30 GMT
Hi suresh

Thanks for the feedback. These are things i need so far

nodeId
executableLocation
ExecutableType
workingDirectory
inputOutPutDirectories
StandardError and StandardOut Directories
CloudProvider name- for ec2 "aws-ec2"
user account name in Node - for ec2 - "ec2-user"

Perhaps all of these things can be saved with app-catalog already if so
please correct me. So far i have mainly focused on ec2. but  clearly with
minimal effort we can used gfac provider with other jclouds Providers. if
we take docker, the difference is creating the computingserviceContext, the
provider name and the security details. and other things will remain same
as long as the docker node is shell accessible.

regards
Nipun Udara

--
Nipun Udara

*Undergraduate*
*Department of Computer Science & Engineering*
*University of Moratuwa*
*Sri Lanka*