airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Nipun Udara <y.b.n.ud...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [GSOC] Status update
Date Tue, 22 Jul 2014 14:49:06 GMT
Hi lahiru,

Thanks for the feedback. Each time a job is submited Jclouds return
ListenableFuture<ExecResponse>. we can add a listner to the
ListenableFuture which will call the Listener once the job is done. Then
the listener will invoke the JcloudsOutHandler or handle according to the
jobstate in ExecResponse . Provider will call JCloudsMonitorHandler invoke
method and then it will  create a new JCloudsMonitorID which hold
JobExecutionContext and ListenableFuture for the job and add it to the
runningQueue of monitor and monitor will take a one each time and add
listener to it.

sure i will make a document about the provider and handlers used in this.

Regards
Nipun Udara  .

--
Nipun Udara

*Undergraduate*
*Department of Computer Science & Engineering*
*University of Moratuwa*
*Sri Lanka*