airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Suresh Marru <sma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Registering ec2 application with app catalog
Date Wed, 30 Jul 2014 21:05:12 GMT
Hi Nipun,

Can you tell me what all information you will need to register EC2, Rackspace? Lets quickly
add it instead of you reverting to a old code.

Which all JClouds providers did you try from https://jclouds.apache.org/reference/providers/
?

Are you writing a generic JClouds GFac provider which will be easy to work with the above
listed jClouds providers? Taking an example, lets say docker (https://jclouds.apache.org/guides/docker/),
how much effort will be to modify your provider and docker support?

Suresh

On Jul 30, 2014, at 3:41 PM, Nipun Udara <y.b.n.udara@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all
>
> I have to test ec2 application registration with app catalog, and i have look at the
BetterGFacImpl and seems app-catalog intergration doenot support ec2.