airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Suresh Marru <sma...@iu.edu>
Subject Re: [SciGaP-Dev] CIPRES-Airavata integration proposal]
Date Wed, 09 Jul 2014 20:32:21 GMT
Hi Kenneth,

I changed the script names to patch the API function names. So it is now - registerComputeResource.php

I am going to finish up the Wiki articles [1] will describe all the functions you can do and
available samples.

Suresh
[1] - https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/AIRAVATA/Airavata+API+PHP+Client+Samples

On Jul 9, 2014, at 4:25 PM, K Yoshimoto <kenneth@sdsc.edu> wrote:

> I did a git pull, and add-compute-resource.php does not seem
> to be there anymore.  Should it still be available?
>
> On Thu, Jul 03, 2014 at 01:34:18PM -0700, K Yoshimoto wrote:
>>
>> Thanks, Marlon and Suresh.  I'll poke through the app catalog api
>> and try out the examples in the new README next week.
>>
>> Kenneth
>>
>> On Thu, Jul 03, 2014 at 04:19:21PM -0400, Marlon Pierce wrote:
>>> In short, though, if a script in this directory is not in the
>>> README, it is using the App Catalog part of the API.
>>> add-compute-resource.php does some of what you are looking for
>>> below.  I'll make some quick updates to the readme.
>>>
>>> Marlon

mention below. Will try to get all that done before Monday.

implementation level, they are done by GFAC plugins (GSI-SSH plugin in this case).   These
are new (not yet in the README), may be missing some examples.

send an email to dev+unsubscribe@scigap.org.
an email to dev+unsubscribe@scigap.org.