airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Suresh Marru <sma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: API Docs
Date Thu, 10 Jul 2014 16:45:53 GMT
Hi All,

I updated the latest version of API documentation at - http://airavata.apache.org/documentation/api-docs/0.13/

Contributions welcome to integrate this with CMS styles.

Suresh

On Jul 7, 2014, at 12:24 PM, Reagan, David Michael <dmreagan@iu.edu> wrote:

> It looks like the problem was due to the HTTPS Everywhere extension. When I disable it,
the documention page comes through OK.

> Dave

the whole Airavata source tree to find Thrift files for documentation (which is what I do).
However, I'm getting a 404 not found error after authenticating at this address.

html generator and it comes out like this - http://airavata.staging.apache.org/documentation/api-docs/0.13/

>> Any thoughts on better way to represent this? I did not play with thrift html generator,
but I am assuming we will be able to apply our own styles and parse out in the way we want.