airavata-dev mailing list archives

From "Reagan, David Michael" <dmrea...@iu.edu>
Subject RE: API Docs
Date Mon, 07 Jul 2014 16:24:09 GMT
It looks like the problem was due to the HTTPS Everywhere extension. When I disable it, the
documention page comes through OK.

Dave

-----Original Message-----
From: Suresh Marru [mailto:smarru@apache.org]
Sent: Monday, July 07, 2014 12:04 PM
To: Airavata Dev
Subject: Re: API Docs

Hi Dave,

Are you still getting the same 404? This is a public website and should not ask for any authentication.

Suresh

On Jul 7, 2014, at 11:01 AM, Reagan, David Michael <dmreagan@iu.edu> wrote:

> Yes, please, for more documentation. We don't want to force users to dig through the
whole Airavata source tree to find Thrift files for documentation (which is what I do). However,
I'm getting a 404 not found error after authenticating at this address.

html generator and it comes out like this - http://airavata.staging.apache.org/documentation/api-docs/0.13/

> Any thoughts on better way to represent this? I did not play with thrift html generator,
but I am assuming we will be able to apply our own styles and parse out in the way we want.