airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Marlon Pierce <marpi...@iu.edu>
Subject Re: [SciGaP-Dev] CIPRES-Airavata integration proposal]]
Date Wed, 30 Jul 2014 20:20:27 GMT
Hi Kenneth--

You should first build the entire Airavata project (mvn clean install at
the top level).  This should fix the missing dependency problems you see
below. You can then do the java-client-samples only build as often as
you want from there.

I just verified this, but let us know if you have problems. The build
took ~6 minutes on my laptop over wireless, but your first build may
take a little longer as you'll need additional jars.

Marlon