airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Marlon Pierce <marpi...@iu.edu>
Subject Re: [GSoC] Status Update
Date Thu, 10 Jul 2014 16:33:15 GMT
Great, Nadeem.  You should take a look at the PHP config file in
airavata/airavata-api/airavata-client-sdks/airavata-php-sdk/src/main/resources/conf
as the application catalog is no longer running on a separate port.
We've also switched to using 9930 as the main port on the test server.

A little comment: you should remove the ~ backup files and the binaries.

Marlon