airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Suresh Marru <sma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Build doesnt even starts
Date Sun, 06 Jul 2014 11:09:17 GMT
Hi Lahiru,

Sorry about all the build issues. The build is good now, lets make sure future commits do
not break any builds.

Suresh

On Jul 4, 2014, at 11:18 PM, Lahiru Gunathilake <glahiru@gmail.com> wrote:

> Sorry I didnt notice that you guys are on this...
>

> On Fri, Jul 4, 2014 at 8:44 PM, Saminda Wijeratne <samindaw@gmail.com> wrote:
> Sorry Lahiru. This is my bad. I had mistakenly commited everything when I was supposed
to commit only the changes of one module. Will rectify this in my next commit in a few mins.

> On Fri, Jul 4, 2014 at 8:22 PM, Lahiru Gunathilake <glahiru@gmail.com> wrote:
> [INFO] Scanning for projects...
> [ERROR] The build could not read 1 project -> [Help 1]
> [ERROR]
> [ERROR]   The project org.apache.airavata:airavata-workflow-model-parent:0.13-SNAPSHOT
(/Users/lahirugunathilake/work/airavata/git/airavata/modules/workflow-model/pom.xml) has 2
errors
> [ERROR]     Child module /Users/lahirugunathilake/work/airavata/git/airavata/modules/workflow-model/workflow-model-component
of /Users/lahirugunathilake/work/airavata/git/airavata/modules/workflow-model/pom.xml does
not exist