airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Suresh Marru <sma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: master open for development
Date Tue, 22 Jul 2014 15:57:35 GMT
Hi All,

I am trying to change the way we create release notes to be more descriptive. Also, noticed
JSON schema files from OGF were added. I will figure out the right way to acknowledge these
copyright. (pending legal jira - https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LEGAL-166). I will
delay the vote a bit but will create a branch and work in it.

So please do not wait for 0.13 to continue development.

Suresh

On Jul 22, 2014, at 10:58 AM, Suresh Marru <smarru@apache.org> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I created a RC 1 for 0.13 release (which created the tag). I am uploading the artifacts
and will call for a vote shortly. If we run into snags with the release voting, I will create
a branch from the tag and do further iterations.