airavata-dev mailing list archives

From K Yoshimoto <kenn...@sdsc.edu>
Subject Re: [SciGaP-Dev] CIPRES-Airavata integration proposal]]
Date Wed, 30 Jul 2014 20:05:15 GMT

I wanted to play a bit more with the existing java client examples,
in parallel with the new ones that are being written.  I tried
building them but got an error about missing files.
This was run from airavata-api/airavata-client-sdks/java-client-samples.

mvn clean install -DskipTests=true -f pom.xml[INFO] Scanning for projects...
[INFO] Building Airavata Client Samples
[INFO]    task-segment: [clean, install]
[INFO] [clean:clean {execution: default-clean}]
[debug] execute contextualize
[INFO] [resources:copy-resources {execution: copy-resources}]
[INFO] Using 'UTF-8' encoding to copy filtered resources.
[INFO] skip non existing resourceDirectory /media/785F-C62B/scigap/phpclientsamples/airavata/airavata-api/airavata-client-sdks/java-client-samples/src/main/assembly/dist
[INFO] [remote-resources:process {execution: default}]
Downloading: http://repository.apache.org/snapshots/org/apache/airavata/airavata-data-models/0.14-SNAPSHOT/airavata-data-models-0.14-SNAPSHOT.pom
[INFO] Unable to find resource 'org.apache.airavata:airavata-data-models:pom:0.14-SNAPSHOT' in repository apache.snapshots (http://repository.apache.org/snapshots)
Downloading: http://repository.apache.org/snapshots/org/apache/airavata/airavata-model-utils/0.14-SNAPSHOT/airavata-model-utils-0.14-SNAPSHOT.pom
[INFO] Unable to find resource 'org.apache.airavata:airavata-model-utils:pom:0.14-SNAPSHOT' in repository apache.snapshots (http://repository.apache.org/snapshots)
Downloading: http://repository.apache.org/snapshots/org/apache/airavata/airavata-common-utils/0.14-SNAPSHOT/airavata-common-utils-0.14-SNAPSHOT.pom
[INFO] Unable to find resource 'org.apache.airavata:airavata-common-utils:pom:0.14-SNAPSHOT' in repository apache.snapshots (http://repository.apache.org/snapshots)
Downloading: http://repository.apache.org/snapshots/org/apache/airavata/airavata-client-api/0.14-SNAPSHOT/airavata-client-api-0.14-SNAPSHOT.pom
[INFO] Unable to find resource 'org.apache.airavata:airavata-client-api:pom:0.14-SNAPSHOT' in repository apache.snapshots (http://repository.apache.org/snapshots)
Downloading: http://repository.apache.org/snapshots/org/apache/airavata/airavata-gfac-schema-utils/0.14-SNAPSHOT/airavata-gfac-schema-utils-0.14-SNAPSHOT.pom
[INFO] Unable to find resource 'org.apache.airavata:airavata-gfac-schema-utils:pom:0.14-SNAPSHOT' in repository apache.snapshots (http://repository.apache.org/snapshots)
Downloading: http://repository.apache.org/snapshots/org/apache/airavata/airavata-jpa-registry/0.14-SNAPSHOT/airavata-jpa-registry-0.14-SNAPSHOT.pom
[INFO] Unable to find resource 'org.apache.airavata:airavata-jpa-registry:pom:0.14-SNAPSHOT' in repository apache.snapshots (http://repository.apache.org/snapshots)
Downloading: http://repository.apache.org/snapshots/org/apache/airavata/airavata-api-stubs/0.14-SNAPSHOT/airavata-api-stubs-0.14-SNAPSHOT.pom
[INFO] Unable to find resource 'org.apache.airavata:airavata-api-stubs:pom:0.14-SNAPSHOT' in repository apache.snapshots (http://repository.apache.org/snapshots)
Downloading: http://repository.apache.org/snapshots/org/apache/airavata/airavata-client-configuration/0.14-SNAPSHOT/airavata-client-configuration-0.14-SNAPSHOT.pom
[INFO] Unable to find resource 'org.apache.airavata:airavata-client-configuration:pom:0.14-SNAPSHOT' in repository apache.snapshots (http://repository.apache.org/snapshots)
Downloading: http://repository.apache.org/snapshots/org/apache/airavata/airavata-data-models/0.14-SNAPSHOT/airavata-data-models-0.14-SNAPSHOT.jar
[INFO] Unable to find resource 'org.apache.airavata:airavata-data-models:jar:0.14-SNAPSHOT' in repository apache.snapshots (http://repository.apache.org/snapshots)
Downloading: http://repository.apache.org/snapshots/org/apache/airavata/airavata-model-utils/0.14-SNAPSHOT/airavata-model-utils-0.14-SNAPSHOT.jar
[INFO] Unable to find resource 'org.apache.airavata:airavata-model-utils:jar:0.14-SNAPSHOT' in repository apache.snapshots (http://repository.apache.org/snapshots)
Downloading: http://repository.apache.org/snapshots/org/apache/airavata/airavata-common-utils/0.14-SNAPSHOT/airavata-common-utils-0.14-SNAPSHOT.jar
[INFO] Unable to find resource 'org.apache.airavata:airavata-common-utils:jar:0.14-SNAPSHOT' in repository apache.snapshots (http://repository.apache.org/snapshots)
Downloading: http://repository.apache.org/snapshots/org/apache/airavata/airavata-client-api/0.14-SNAPSHOT/airavata-client-api-0.14-SNAPSHOT.jar
[INFO] Unable to find resource 'org.apache.airavata:airavata-client-api:jar:0.14-SNAPSHOT' in repository apache.snapshots (http://repository.apache.org/snapshots)
Downloading: http://repository.apache.org/snapshots/org/apache/airavata/airavata-gfac-schema-utils/0.14-SNAPSHOT/airavata-gfac-schema-utils-0.14-SNAPSHOT.jar
[INFO] Unable to find resource 'org.apache.airavata:airavata-gfac-schema-utils:jar:0.14-SNAPSHOT' in repository apache.snapshots (http://repository.apache.org/snapshots)
Downloading: http://repository.apache.org/snapshots/org/apache/airavata/airavata-jpa-registry/0.14-SNAPSHOT/airavata-jpa-registry-0.14-SNAPSHOT.jar
[INFO] Unable to find resource 'org.apache.airavata:airavata-jpa-registry:jar:0.14-SNAPSHOT' in repository apache.snapshots (http://repository.apache.org/snapshots)
Downloading: http://repository.apache.org/snapshots/org/apache/airavata/airavata-api-stubs/0.14-SNAPSHOT/airavata-api-stubs-0.14-SNAPSHOT.jar
[INFO] Unable to find resource 'org.apache.airavata:airavata-api-stubs:jar:0.14-SNAPSHOT' in repository apache.snapshots (http://repository.apache.org/snapshots)
Downloading: http://repository.apache.org/snapshots/org/apache/airavata/airavata-client-configuration/0.14-SNAPSHOT/airavata-client-configuration-0.14-SNAPSHOT.jar
[INFO] Unable to find resource 'org.apache.airavata:airavata-client-configuration:jar:0.14-SNAPSHOT' in repository apache.snapshots (http://repository.apache.org/snapshots)
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO] Failed to resolve dependencies for one or more projects in the reactor. Reason: Missing:
1) org.apache.airavata:airavata-data-models:jar:0.14-SNAPSHOT