airavata-dev mailing list archives

From K Yoshimoto <kenn...@sdsc.edu>
Subject Re: [SciGaP-Dev] CIPRES-Airavata integration proposal]
Date Wed, 09 Jul 2014 23:38:54 GMT

Another question:  is there a Makefile for the java examples?

airavata/airavata-api/airavata-client-sdks/java-client-samples/src/main/java/org/apache/airavata/client/samples

On Wed, Jul 09, 2014 at 04:32:21PM -0400, Suresh Marru wrote:
> Hi Kenneth,
>
> I changed the script names to patch the API function names. So it is now - registerComputeResource.php
>
> I am going to finish up the Wiki articles [1] will describe all the functions you can
do and available samples.

> Suresh
> [1] - https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/AIRAVATA/Airavata+API+PHP+Client+Samples
>
> On Jul 9, 2014, at 4:25 PM, K Yoshimoto <kenneth@sdsc.edu> wrote:
>

> > I did a git pull, and add-compute-resource.php does not seem
> > to be there anymore.  Should it still be available?
> >
> > On Thu, Jul 03, 2014 at 01:34:18PM -0700, K Yoshimoto wrote:
> >>
> >> Thanks, Marlon and Suresh.  I'll poke through the app catalog api
> >> and try out the examples in the new README next week.
> >>
> >> Kenneth

one you mention below. Will try to get all that done before Monday.

the implementation level, they are done by GFAC plugins (GSI-SSH plugin in this case).   These
are new (not yet in the README), may be missing some examples.

it, send an email to dev+unsubscribe@scigap.org.