airavata-dev mailing list archives

From K Yoshimoto <kenn...@sdsc.edu>
Subject Re: [SciGaP-Dev] CIPRES-Airavata integration proposal]
Date Wed, 09 Jul 2014 20:25:35 GMT

I did a git pull, and add-compute-resource.php does not seem
to be there anymore.  Should it still be available?

On Thu, Jul 03, 2014 at 01:34:18PM -0700, K Yoshimoto wrote:

> Thanks, Marlon and Suresh.  I'll poke through the app catalog api
> and try out the examples in the new README next week.
>
> Kenneth
>
> On Thu, Jul 03, 2014 at 04:19:21PM -0400, Marlon Pierce wrote:
> > In short, though, if a script in this directory is not in the
> > README, it is using the App Catalog part of the API.
> > add-compute-resource.php does some of what you are looking for
> > below.  I'll make some quick updates to the readme.
> >
> > Marlon
> >
> > On 7/3/14, 4:06 PM, Suresh Marru wrote:
> > >Hi Kenneth,
> > >
> > >I plan to modify the README to describe the use cases including the one you
mention below. Will try to get all that done before Monday.

> > >Suresh

level, they are done by GFAC plugins (GSI-SSH plugin in this case).   These are new (not yet
in the README), may be missing some examples.

an email to dev+unsubscribe@scigap.org.