airavata-dev mailing list archives

From K Yoshimoto <kenn...@sdsc.edu>
Subject Re: [SciGaP-Dev] CIPRES-Airavata integration proposal]
Date Thu, 03 Jul 2014 20:34:18 GMT

Thanks, Marlon and Suresh.  I'll poke through the app catalog api
and try out the examples in the new README next week.

Kenneth

On Thu, Jul 03, 2014 at 04:19:21PM -0400, Marlon Pierce wrote:
> In short, though, if a script in this directory is not in the
> README, it is using the App Catalog part of the API.
> add-compute-resource.php does some of what you are looking for
> below.  I'll make some quick updates to the readme.
>
> Marlon
>
> On 7/3/14, 4:06 PM, Suresh Marru wrote:
> >Hi Kenneth,
> >
> >I plan to modify the README to describe the use cases including the one you mention
below. Will try to get all that done before Monday.

> >Suresh
> >
> >On Jul 3, 2014, at 4:04 PM, Marlon Pierce <marpierc@iu.edu> wrote:
> >
> >>Hi Kenneth--
> >>
> >>At the API level, those are part of the Application Catalog.  At the implementation
level, they are done by GFAC plugins (GSI-SSH plugin in this case).   These are new (not yet
in the README), may be missing some examples.

email to dev+unsubscribe@scigap.org.