airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Suresh Marru <sma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Airavata 0.12 discussion
Date Mon, 16 Jun 2014 13:02:31 GMT
Hi All,

I have updated our release management instructions to git based and updated the release artifacts.
I will need to request freeze commits for 2 hours to push out the release. To minimize disruptions,
I will choose from 10pm to 12 am eastern time today. Please let me know if this does not work
for you.

Also, for any commits you make today, please double check the build and the tests work fine.
(I assure we do for all the commits anyway).

Suresh

On Jun 13, 2014, at 2:48 PM, Suresh Marru <smarru@apache.org> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I took a pull yesterday evening (seems current as of now) and started the release preparation.
I see we can cut the release as is. Any objections for me doing a RC this weekend?