airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Suresh Marru <sma...@apache.org>
Subject Airavata User Management Proxy API
Date Tue, 17 Jun 2014 17:46:15 GMT
Hi Supun,

Bringing the discussion back to the list. The API you drafted is a great starting point. It
will be nice if we can get this reviewed from others as well. One way to get speed this is
actually putting together a quick user interface to exercise the functionality. What is your
timeline on this for plugging in few IS as implementations and generating clients. May be
we can generate PHP clients and integrate with PHP Reference gateway and proxy the WSO2 IS
through this API.

Good progress, but please keep the list engaged with progress and ask specific integration
questions as you run into them.

Suresh

[1] - https://github.com/scnakandala/airavata-userapi/blob/master/thrift-interface-descriptors/userAPI.thrift

On Jun 17, 2014, at 10:50 AM, Suresh Marru <smarru@apache.org> wrote:

> Hi Supun, Amila,
>
> I started a hangout on air for the demo starting in 10 mins - https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/hoaevent/AP36tYc256HUgu1kp2P_tAz5Zs2_Ku7eKzPEduKX-T1lB_v5Rqjb_w?authuser=0&hl=en
>
> Suresh
>
> On Jun 16, 2014, at 9:17 AM, Supun Nakandala <supun.nakandala@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi Suresh,
>> I will be available at that time
>>

>> On Mon, Jun 16, 2014 at 6:28 PM, Suresh Marru <sureshmarru@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi Supun, Amila,
>>
>> How is tomorrow (Tuesday 06/17) 11 am eastern 8.30pm srilankan time work for a google
hangout?

>> Suresh
>>
>> On Jun 15, 2014, at 2:19 PM, Amila Jayasekara <thejaka.amila@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Marlon/Suresh,
>>>
>>> Could you please schedule a time for the demo ? I will be mostly available except
Wednesdays and Thursdays.