airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Sachith Withana <swsach...@gmail.com>
Subject [GSoC] Status Update
Date Fri, 13 Jun 2014 05:20:43 GMT
Hi all,

I'm currently working on the Application Catalog and I sent a designed ER
diagram to the dev list.
There was a issue on how we are going to tackle the current workflow
approach to match the new Application catalog design.

For now I've decided to keep the discussion on that going and I'm
continuing to develop the application catalog without the workflow support
for now.

Will commit those scripts as soon as I'm done with some tests.

The CPI  design for the app catalog is done. ( it doesn't support the
search capability yet).

I will start a new thread to discuss how we are going to handle the
Airavata DataStore interfaces.

--
Thanks,
Sachith Withana