airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Sachith Withana <swsach...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Airavata 0.12 discussion
Date Thu, 05 Jun 2014 07:53:37 GMT
Application Catalog wise the database design is done. But I haven't
committed anything yet. CPI is also in progress.
After finalizing how the workflow problem is addressed in the App catalog,
the full one ( Phase 1) will be added.

Note: This is not the descriptor wrapped version.

--
Thanks,
Sachith Withana